All member meetings take place at the Esquire Club (1025 N. Sherman Ave) Please RSVP by calling 249-0193
A perspective new member’s first visit meal is complimentary Members who bring a spouse and/or friend: Dinner cost is $20; Please RSVP and make check payable to NBA or pay in cash the night of the event.
- September 14-
- Madison Police Chief Mike Koval and North District Captain Jay Lengfeld will join us for our first 2017-2018 NBA Meeting
- October 10-
- Community Financial Literacy, Asset Building and Asset Protection-Presentation by Richard Entenmann with Asset Builders, Sue Peck with Evolution Financial and Jennifer Haack with American Family Insurance
- November 16-
- Lisa Veining, Deputy Veterans Service Officer for Dane County, will be our speaker. This office assists with veterans and their families obtaining local, state and federal benefits to which they are entitled.
- December 12-
- White Elephant Gift Exchange after dinner, participation is optional
- Here’s how the game is played: White Elephant Gift Exchange
- January 11-
- “Behind the Scenes of Breakfast with Santa”
- Our speakers will be Pastor Gerry Kuhnke and Rhonda Adams. Over the last 15 years the NBA has raised funds for our Northside food pantries. The River and Living in Community/St. Paul Lutheran Church are members of our organization. Pastor Gerry and Rhonda will be educating us on what other services their organizations provide to the Northside.
- February 13-
- “Different Options in caring for our Northside Neighbors”
- Our speakers will be Fatou Ceesay – Cairasu Home Care, Rita Giovannoni -Independent, and Denny Hill– Chandra’s House of Hope.
- Drumlin Ridge Winery will be offering wine tasting during social hour
- March 15-
- “Trends in Home Remodeling”
- Larry Taff-TZ of Madison, Al Terry-Stealth Security, Aaron Kinas-Ageless Concrete
- April 10-
- “Self Care”
- Ross Royster & Paul Mergen-Madison Chiropractic, Jacy Imilkowski-Building Balance
- May 10-
- “Northside Summer Fun”
- Madison Mallards, Betty Lou Cruises
Generally these meetings take place during the second week of the month and always at the Esquire Club, unless otherwise noted. Networking begins at 6 pm. Dinner, networking introductions and announcements begins at 7 pm. The speaker is from 8–9 pm. Remember to RSVP your plans to attend to the Esquire Club at 249-0193 so proper number of meals are prepared. If you are unable to personally attend, you can send a business associate, employee or potential new member in your place.
Annual Membership dues are $175 per member. Dues include nine monthly dinner meetings (September through December and January through May. The fiscal year for dues runs from September 1 through August 31.